Feedback by Harsh Khanna (JPMC)
Feedback by Abhinav Roy (IBM)
Feedback by Sowmya (Lowe's)
Click here to view terms & conditions. Enroling here means you accept the same.
Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC) Workshop Details
Duration - 3 days (8 hrs per day) face to face coaching workshop
This workshop focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. Topics includes differentiating between mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching, and will also provide the understanding of the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This workshop introduces participants to team development concepts around starting and growing teams while paying attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organizational system. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Agile Coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
• What is Agile Coaching & Mindset?
• Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
• Agile Coaching Stance & Coaching Conversation
• Professional Coaching Skills
• Coaching vs Mentoring vs Teaching
• Agile Coaching Contract & Alliance
• Coaching Agile Roles & Transitions
• Understanding Team Development
• Setting Up The Team Environment
• Facilitating Change at Team & Organization Level
• Agile Coach Growth Path
• Scrum Masters / Senior Scrum Masters / Lead Scrum Masters / Transition Lead / Transformation Lead
• Project Managers / Agile Project Managers / Test Managers / Iteration Managers / Release Managers
• Transformation Coaches / Aspiring Agile Coaches / Agile Coaches / Agile Change Agents
Minimum experience of 3+ years into software industry.
Learn by doing
You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.
On Successful completion, you'll receive
• ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
• Hard copy of the material used in the class - Workbook
• Restricted number of participants for this workshop (not crowded) to ensure it's truly enriching for all participants.
What is included in the fees?
• Assured fun with learning
• No extra GST (18% savings already applied)
• Lunch, Tea/Coffee with cookies included for all 3 days
Mode of payment
• Pay by PayUMoney URL (using credit, debit card, net banking, UPI & wallets)
• Pay by NEFT to our bank account
Account Name: Nilam Prashant Shinde
Account Number: 35712996150
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0005352
Prashant Shinde is a passionate agilist with expertise in coaching,
consulting, training on various flavors including Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and
XP. He has worked in different domains like Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom,
Digital Factories, Factory Automation, Industrial Products etc. & coached senior
executives, middle management and teams across the enterprise.
Certification will make you agile certified person but Agile mindset will make you a True Agile Practitioner !!!
He has worked with clients including Siemens, Microsoft, DBS Banking, BNP Paribas, L&T InfoTech, Qualcomm, Hexaware Technologies among others.
Prashant has involved in large enterprise transformation for last few years and helping transform beyond IT teams to focus on HR, Sales & Marketing and Finance teams as well. He loves to coach and train through games and coming up with variety of games that's not just fun but also helps to understand the concepts.
Connect with him on LinkedIn
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 7 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.