What is ICP-ENT course?
The ICP-ENT is the first of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This certification focuses on developing an understanding of agility at the enterprise level from structural, process, leadership, and cultural perspectives.
The Learning Outcomes include topics such as systems and complexity theory, measuring business performance from an agile perspective, agile frameworks for enterprise scaling, awareness of organizational design and structure, understanding leadership development, and engaging leadership in conversations about organizational culture.
What you will learn?
Understanding the Whole Value Stream
- Understanding Systems and Complexity Theory
- Lean Underpinnings & Mindset
- Understanding Business Agility
- Extending Agility to the Enterprise
- Measuring Business Performance with Agility in Mind
Organization Design and Structure
- Awareness of Organizational Structure
- Adaptive Principles and Patterns for Organizational Design
- Agile Frameworks for Enterprise Scaling
Organizational Processes and Improvement
- Understanding Business Processes and their Impact
- Agile Business Process Improvement
Working with Leaders
- Understanding and Working with Executive Teams
- Understanding Executive Coaching vs. Advising
- Understanding Leadership Development
Organizational Culture and Alignment
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Engaging Leadership in Conversation about Culture
Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Health and Sustainability of Agile Teams and Agile Processes
- Enabling Technical Craftsmanship in the Team Culture
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, not a training company. We collaborate with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery.
The Agility in the Enterprise course is accredited by ICAgile as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Enterprise Agile Coaching track as per Business Agility Roadmap.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert-Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC).
Know your trainers
Prashant Shinde based in India is a passionate agilist with expertise in coaching, consulting, training on various flavors including Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, LeSS, SAFe & Spotify.
He is delivering trainings for more than 14 years, trained more than 5000 people & conducted 30+ ICAgile certification classes.
He has been part of enterprise agile coaching squad in 3 big companies. He has worked in different domains viz. Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Digital Factories, Factory Automation, Industrial Products etc. & coached senior executives, middle management and teams across the enterprise.
ICAgile Authorized Instructor (ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-CAT, ICP-ENT, ICP-BAF) | TBR (Training From Back Of The Room) Practitioner | SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant | Certified Less Practitioner | Team Kanban Practitioner | Certifed Disciplined Agilist | Management 3.0 Facilitator & Trainer
Ash Tiwari based in UK is an Executive and Leadership Coach leading change in organisations at the executive, leadership, portfolio, programme and team level, for maximising shareholder value by focussing on customers through exceptional employee engagement. His work involves advising organisations on business agility, enterprise agility, agile at scale, executive and leadership development, culture change, team capability and autonomy. He stresses pragmatic and context-appropriate approaches over rigid out-of-the-box solutions.
Licenses and Certifications:
ICAgile Authorised Trainer | Scrum Trainer | Scaled Agile SAFe 5 Trainer | TBR (Training from the Back of the Room) Practitioner | Certified Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-ENT & ICP-CAT) | Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC & ICP-ATF) | Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) | Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) | Certified SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) | Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
Based in USA, Sabine Khan is Certified Agile Coach, Practitioner, Community Ambassador & TBR Certified Trainer with 17+ years of experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Agile Development.
As an Agile Coach, I have:
- Lead Agile transformations and guided organizations across portfolios and solution groups throughout the United States, India and Malaysia
- Collaborated and guided CIO and senior management to adopt agile principles and values across an IT organization of 800 persons
- Coached and consulted on the world's largest IT Program SAP Implementation utilizing Scrum to update major business process and value
- Transitioned multiple delivery teams to Scrum or Kanban practices increasing visibility and delivery credibility.
High praise for this course & trainers
Prashant is an extremely knowledgeable person on Enterprise Agility & other transformational topics as an instructor. He has real life experience & stories which makes learning more realistic & hands on.
Keep offering online training post virus-isolation - it's a great opportunity to bring people together from around the world!! I guess course content is perfect and apt to meet the learning objective.
The Case study done was the best part it actually helped in understanding how the process will be.
I really enjoyed the continuous practice time to embed the learning. Everything was very well organized, well communicated and well addressed.
Way of conducting the topics were really interesting. He also had mastered his area which helped us to get attuned with his thoughts through the examples demonstrated.
Very balanced and engaging. Extremely helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed the learning.