What is ICP-CAT course?
The ICP-CAT is the second of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This certification focuses on the field of Enterprise Coaching for Agility, explores the core elements of an agile transformation, and links the core enterprise coaching competencies in a way that empowers coaches to act as agents of change in organizations.
The Learning Outcomes also delve in to the pursuit of professional mastery and the ethical considerations of Enterprise Coaching for Agility. They then look at elements central to agile transitions such as organizational and human change processes, transformation strategies, addressing organizational impediments, and communicating, educating, and facilitating at an organizational level.
What you will learn?
The field of EAC (Enterprise Agile Coaching)
- What is the field of EAC?
- Understanding EAC Competencies
Self-Mastery, Professional Development and Ethics
- Striving for Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations of EAC
- Knowing your Own Limits and Boundaries
Organization and Human Change Processes
- Creating a Business Case for Change
- Understanding the Human Change Process
- Understanding the Organizational Change Process
- Bringing the Agile Mindset to Change
Working with Organizational Impediments
- Understanding, Identifying and Addressing Organizational Impediments
Agile Transition and Transformation Change Strategies
- Understanding Organization Systems Entry
- Components and Considerations of Organizational Assessments
- Co-Creating an Organizational Change Strategy
- Application: Conducting Assessments, Designing Strategy and Contracting for Change
Communicating, Educating and Facilitating for Organizational Change
- Communicating at an Organizational Level
- Educating at an Organizational Level
- Awareness of Large Group Facilitation Methods
- Facilitating at an Organizational Level
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, not a training company. We collaborate with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery.
The Coaching Agile Transitions with Change Management course is accredited by ICAgile as fulfilling all
Learning Objectives in the Enterprise Agile Coaching track as per Business Agility Roadmap.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert-Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC).
Know your trainers
Prashant Shinde based in India is a passionate agilist with expertise in coaching, consulting, training on various flavors including Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, LeSS, SAFe & Spotify.
He is delivering trainings for more than 14 years, trained more than 5000 people & conducted 30+ ICAgile certification classes.
He has been part of enterprise agile coaching squad in 3 big companies. He has worked in different domains viz. Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Digital Factories, Factory Automation, Industrial Products etc. & coached senior executives, middle management and teams across the enterprise.
ICAgile Authorized Instructor (ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-CAT, ICP-ENT, ICP-BAF) | TBR (Training From Back Of The Room) Practitioner | SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant | Certified Less Practitioner | Team Kanban Practitioner | Certifed Disciplined Agilist | Management 3.0 Facilitator & Trainer
Based in USA, Sabine Khan is Certified Agile Coach, Practitioner, Community Ambassador & TBR Certified Trainer with 17+ years of experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Agile Development.
As an Agile Coach, I have:
- Lead Agile transformations and guided organizations across portfolios and solution groups throughout the United States, India and Malaysia
- Collaborated and guided CIO and senior management to adopt agile principles and values across an IT organization of 800 persons
- Coached and consulted on the world's largest IT Program SAP Implementation utilizing Scrum to update major business process and value
- Transitioned multiple delivery teams to Scrum or Kanban practices increasing visibility and delivery credibility.
Ash Tiwari based in UK is an Executive and Leadership Coach leading change in organisations at the executive, leadership, portfolio, programme and team level, for maximising shareholder value by focussing on customers through exceptional employee engagement. His work involves advising organisations on business agility, enterprise agility, agile at scale, executive and leadership development, culture change, team capability and autonomy. He stresses pragmatic and context-appropriate approaches over rigid out-of-the-box solutions.
Licenses and Certifications:
ICAgile Authorised Trainer | Scrum Trainer | Scaled Agile SAFe 5 Trainer | TBR (Training from the Back of the Room) Practitioner | Certified Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-ENT & ICP-CAT) | Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC & ICP-ATF) | Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) | Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) | Certified SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) | Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
High praise for this course & trainers
Course was excellent! Loved the hands on part, activities were engaging and facilitated beautifully. Would definitely recommend it to my peers
Very good role plays, explained all doubts nicely. Instructor is very knowledgeable. Very supportive & one of the best agile trainers I have met.
Appreciate his articulation and SME knowledge.
Way of conducting the topics were really interesting. He also had mastered his area which helped us to get attuned with his thoughts through the examples demonstrated.
The Case study done was the best part it actually helped in understanding how the process will be.
Excellent online training, with no issues. Very powerful and relevant material. Prashant made this is great experience and a lot of fun...the latter is very important in today's environment.