What is ICP-CAT course?
The ICP-CAT is the second of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This certification focuses on the field of Enterprise Coaching for Agility, explores the core elements of an agile transformation, and links the core enterprise coaching competencies in a way that empowers coaches to act as agents of change in organizations.
The Learning Outcomes also delve in to the pursuit of professional mastery and the ethical considerations of Enterprise Coaching for Agility. They then look at elements central to agile transitions such as organizational and human change processes, transformation strategies, addressing organizational impediments, and communicating, educating, and facilitating at an organizational level.
What you will learn?
The field of EAC (Enterprise Agile Coaching)
- What is the field of EAC?
- Understanding EAC Competencies
Self-Mastery, Professional Development and Ethics
- Striving for Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations of EAC
- Knowing your Own Limits and Boundaries
Organization and Human Change Processes
- Creating a Business Case for Change
- Understanding the Human Change Process
- Understanding the Organizational Change Process
- Bringing the Agile Mindset to Change
Working with Organizational Impediments
- Understanding, Identifying and Addressing Organizational Impediments
Agile Transition and Transformation Change Strategies
- Understanding Organization Systems Entry
- Components and Considerations of Organizational Assessments
- Co-Creating an Organizational Change Strategy
- Application: Conducting Assessments, Designing Strategy and Contracting for Change
Communicating, Educating and Facilitating for Organizational Change
- Communicating at an Organizational Level
- Educating at an Organizational Level
- Awareness of Large Group Facilitation Methods
- Facilitating at an Organizational Level
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, not a training company. We collaborate with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery.
The Coaching Agile Transitions with Change Management course is accredited by ICAgile as fulfilling all
Learning Objectives in the Enterprise Agile Coaching track as per Business Agility Roadmap.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert-Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC).
Know your trainers
High praise for this course & trainers
Course was excellent! Loved the hands on part, activities were engaging and facilitated beautifully. Would definitely recommend it to my peers
Very good role plays, explained all doubts nicely. Instructor is very knowledgeable. Very supportive & one of the best agile trainers I have met.
Appreciate his articulation and SME knowledge.
Way of conducting the topics were really interesting. He also had mastered his area which helped us to get attuned with his thoughts through the examples demonstrated.
The Case study done was the best part it actually helped in understanding how the process will be.
Excellent online training, with no issues. Very powerful and relevant material. Prashant made this is great experience and a lot of fun...the latter is very important in today's environment.